2020 Youth Summit Planning Team Application
Date: March 1, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: Curtis Ullerich, email@example.com
Sponsor: 4-H Youth Development Program
Interested in applying for the Planning Team for the 2020 Youth Summits? Applications are now open and due by March 1, 2019.
Apply to be on the youth planning team for one of the California 4-H Youth Summit events! The youth summits are three day weekend leadership conferences for intermediate 4-H members hosted in each area of California. All senior 4-H members are invited to apply for a Youth Summit planning team. Most youth choose to apply for the one in their area (map of areas here) because it is closest to them, but you can join any of the four planning teams regardless of where you live.
Planning Team Expectations
- Must be a senior 4-H member (age 14-19), adult volunteer, or 4-H staff
- Flexible, friendly, and open-minded
- Committed to time needed to plan and implement the summit
- Attend all planning meetings (both face-to-face and conference call)
- Individual task completion (estimated at 4-5 hours per month)
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Respond to emails and correspondence in timely manner
Youth Summit Planning Team Retreat
UC Merced Yosemite Field Station
April 5-7, 2019
Save the date! All youth summit planning teams come together for a three day planning and team building weekend. This year's retreat will be held at the UC Merced Yosemite Field Station near Wawona inside Yosemite National Park. More details will be available at a later date.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019