How You Can Support Contra Costa 4-H
Support Contra Costa 4-H Now!
Thank you for supporting the Contra Costa 4-H Program. We serve over 600 youth in 11 clubs throughout the county. The proceeds from this year’s event will directly support the 4-H youth development program, which includes agriculture, leadership, science and technology and other life-skill activities.
Club Leaders, Project Leaders and 4-H membership: we are gratefully accepting donations of items or services to our dessert auction, silent auction, or cash donations to defray the food and venue costs. Gift baskets, services, vacation rentals and more make wonderful auction items!
Project Leaders – please consider having your project create a gift basket for the silent auction. You may pledge your gift basket online via the Pledge Your Silent Auction Donation link on this page. Please arrange with your club leader to deliver your created baskets by October 29th.
4-H Families: you can contribute to our fundraiser in many ways!
- Buy tickets! Bring your family and friends, and enjoy all-you-can-eat tri-tip, bid on a silent auction or delicious dessert auction item!
- Volunteer at the event. Youth and adult help is needed!
- Help with Donations: Contact local business in your area and ask if they would consider donating an item.
- In the For Volunteers section of this page, click the View donation activity link to see if businesses in your area have already been contacted. Then reach out to your local businesses and ask if they would consider donating an item (dessert, merchandise, service or cash). You may use the Donation Request Letter to take with you for personal visits to businesses, or can e-mail to businesses who would like more information. You may use the Printed Form to record donation items during personal or telephone donation drives. For all items except desserts, please arrange to pick up the items and give them to your Club Leader for delivery by October 29. For dessert items, please arrange with the donor to have these ready for pickup on Saturday, November 4 (the day of the event), and then arrange with your club leader/donor coordinator to have them delivered to the fundraiser.
- Please record your donation drive results (even if a potential donor declines) in the online Pledge Your Silent Auction Donation or Pledge Your Dessert Auction Donation links on this page, and if it is a business please include the business name and city. This way, your pledge efforts will be seen by other volunteers in the View donation activity link so that a business is not called multiple times.
Thank you for helping in our fundraiser! If you have any questions please write to email@example.com