Returning 4-H Member?
Welcome back to the new 4-H year!
- Go to https://california.4honline.com to enter your account and re-enroll.
- Has your e-mail changed? Call or email the 4-H office to update or confirm: (925) 646-6543 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Do not create a new account if you or a family member has been enrolled in the past.
- When enrolling in projects: list only CURRENT YEAR projects. Delete any projects that you are not taking this year.
- After re-enrolling, you will not be activated until the club's VEC has confirmed they have received your forms and fees and the 4-H office has approved the enrollment. (Adult volunteers will not be approved until live-scan has cleared and certification is complete).
- If you have trouble entering your account contact your club Enrollment Coordinator or the 4-H Office.
Youth Treament Form: Youth Medical Treatment Form
Adult Treatment Form: Adult Medical Treatment Form
Instructions for Returning Families: Step by Step instructions with screen shots.
Quick Guide for Enrolling On-line: A brief Step by Step instruction sheet without screen shots.
FAQ for Enrolling On-line: Having trouble? Check here.
$65.00 for youth members
$14.00 for adult volunteers (certified and enrolled)
**Individual clubs may have additional fees in addition to this cost.
Youth Medical Form
Adult Volunteer Medical Form
Fee Assistance Form
Fee Assistance FAQ
Cross County Membership Request
Cross Club/County Project Request