GUIDANCE FOR 4-H ACTIVITIES DURING COVID
Currently, 4-H is implementing the more restrictive COVID-19 guidance from the State, Contra Costa County, and UC ANR/4-H. If a 4-H volunteer or member is requesting to conduct or participate in any 4-H activity, S/He must do the following:
STEP 1 - Determine the type of meeting
Virtual Meeting: Skip to Step 2
In-Person Meeting: Verify your location will:
1. Allow a minimum of 3 feet between participants is required for indoor activities
2. Maintain 6 feet of distancing during times when members and volunteers are not masked due to eating or drinking.
STEP 2 - Submit Request
Must receive approval prior to 4-H activities from 4-H Staff. Any unauthorized 4-H activity will not be covered by 4-H insurance and the host(s) will be held responsible for any subsequent outcomes.
STEP 3 - After Approval
Once approval has been received for an In-Person or Vehicle-based Activity, download and print the following meeting resource items:
- Symptom Survey - Display at entrance to meeting.
- Attendance Log - Save for 15 days after meeting date.
- Procedures for 4-H Meetings during COVID-19 - Display this poster in the meeting.
For meetings with adults only, please print and post the signs about mask wearing.