Evaluator applications for State Record Book Competition due (online)
Date: November 5, 2017
Time: All Day
Contact: brenda Vales - firstname.lastname@example.org - 925-646-6543
Sponsor: Contra Costa 4-H Youth Development Program
Visit the State Record Book Competition page for more information.
State Record Book Competition Evaluators
- Access and comfort with reading materials on a computer or other electronic device.
- Work at a distance as a member of an evaluation team. Communicate effectively with two other volunteers assigned to each team.
- Evaluate approximately 20 4-H Record Books between November 3 and January 2, 2018.
- Provide written feedback on 4-H Record Books to the State Office on or before January 2, 2018.
- Parents/guardians and relatives of current applicants, and applicants themselves are not eligible to evaluate.
- Enrolled and in good standing as a 4-H Adult Volunteer or a senior 4-H member in the 4-H Program. (Member may not have a book in the current competition).
- Able to communicate by phone, email and other electronic means.
- Ability to compromise with fellow evaluators.
- Openness and flexibility in evaluation procedures.
Selection of Evaluators
- Evaluators for the state competition are by invitation of the Coordinator of the event.
- Teams ideally will represent adults and youth from all four areas in the state.
- Evaluators must be enrolled and in good standing as 4-H Adult Volunteer or senior member.
Applications for State Competition Evaluators can be found here.