County Ambassador Program
2023-2024 County Ambassador Applicants
Due no later than 11:59 PM on May 31, 2023
Be prepared to submit:
- Essay responses to questions in the application
- Upload resume
- Upload written evidence of leadership experience and skills
- Upload signed County Ambassador Agreement
Online submission of three (3) letters of recommendation:
- One (1) letter from a 4-H youth member
- Two (2) letters from adults who have knowledge of your leadership experience, skills and character. At least one of the letters must be from a 4-H adult who has knowledge of your skills and character demonstrated in the 4-H Youth Development Program.
- Please provide your references that you’ve chosen with this survey link to submit their recommendations: https://ucanr.edu/ccccar2023
Recommendations may not be from a parent/guardian, sibling or other family member related to the applicant.
Selection Criteria: Evaluation Rubric
- Application: Plan, essays, resume, leadership experience/skills and references
- Presentation on county ambassador plan*
* Interview/presentation will be held, June 3, 2023 at UCCE Contra Costa 4-H Office from 10AM-1PM.